Saturday, March 14, 2015

Julep Maven Box | March 2015

A few days ago I received my March Julep Maven box in the mail and I thought I'd share with you what I got inside! I decided to go with a box that didn't have any nail polish this month because I really don't need any more nail polish in my collection, and I was curious to try some of Julep's makeup products! I got the March Modern Beauty box which contained the Fluid Eye Glider, Get In Line Invisible Lip Liner, and the Light On Your Lips Lipstick in Chit Chat

I've only swatched the products on my hand so far, but I don't really know how I feel about them. The liquid liner does not appear to be waterproof because with a quick swipe of a damp finger tip it smudged right off. Also, the lipstick is claimed to be a "full coverage creme" formula, but when swatched on my hand it certainly was not full coverage and required a few swipes to build up. I'll still be testing these products out on my face because they could potentially perform differently, and if you'd like to see a review on any of these, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment