Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Products I've Used Up (#2)

Makeup Product Empties Products I've Used Up
I haven't done a "Products I've Used Up" post since June of last year so I think it's due time for another one! I've been saving these for a few months and thought I'd share my thoughts on them!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation: I finished this foundation quite a while ago. It was good but I prefer the original Colorstay foundation still. 
Repurchase? I probably wouldn't repurchase this one.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner: This is probably my favourite conditioner. It's so moisturizing and also smells amazing! My mom and sister love this conditioner too so I think it'll always be a staple in our household! 
Repurchase? Yes!

L'Oreal Color Radiance Detangling Spray: I've gone through 2 bottles of this detangler and I really enjoy it. I have thick and tangly hair and this makes brushing through it when it's wet so, so easy. I just spray it all over my hair after I wash it and I can get a brush through it so much easier.
Repurchase? I've been looking for it but I think it's been discontinued! I would stock up on it if I ever find it again though.

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray: I've been using this heat protectant on and off for years. I really like how fine of a mist it sprays so I can easily spray it all throughout my hair without soaking my hair.
Repurchase? Probably!

Kirkland Daily Facial Towlettes: These have been pretty much the only makeup wipes I've been using for over a year. I use one of these wipes every night and it removes all of my makeup. I really love these!
Repurchase? Always!

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: I got these in a Simple kit I bought a while ago. I found them too unsaturated to remove all of my makeup so what I ended up using these for is removing swatches from my hands/arms whenever I swatched products for my blog photos! 
Repurchase? No

Batiste Dry Shampoo for Medium & Brunettes: I love Batiste Dry Shampoo. I like to wash my hair every other day and this helps keep my hair looking clean on the off days! I didn't find this to really have a tint to be more "brunette" than the original Batiste Dry Shampoos but it still worked well.
Repurchase? I already have!

ELF Wet Gloss Brow & Clear Mascara: This is a double-ended clear brow gel and clear mascara and I just use both sides for setting my brows! I find the formula to be the same on both sides, the only difference being slightly different shaped wands. I have quite unruly brows and this gel keeps them in place all day! And the best part? It's only $1!
Repurchase? Yes!

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation: I love this foundation. It has fantastic coverage, it has great staying power, and it has SPF 20! I feel like this is a foundation I'll continue using for years.
Repurchase? Already have!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation: This is my holy grail foundation. I'll always have a bottle of this in my makeup stash at all times. It has great coverage and amazing staying power. Lately I've enjoyed combining it with the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and that's been working great for me!
Repurchase? Already have!

Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent: I use this astringent every morning and night and it has really helped my skin out. I was using a Clean & Clear astringent for literally over 6 years before trying this one and I'm so glad I started using this Biore one because it has made such a difference.
Repurchase? Already have!

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash: I bought this during the last semi-annual sale and finally got around to using it up! I really liked it! The scent was nice but not overpowering and it lathered really nicely as well.
Repurchase? Maybe!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in White On / Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in Black Satin: I didn't technically use up these polishes but they were running low and starting to get goopy. These are my black and white nail polishes of choice and use them whenever I use black and white in my nail art too! They are both really rich and opaque and apply really nicely!
Repurchase? I already have repurchased both!

Have you ever tried any of the products I mentioned above? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment