Thursday, February 20, 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in 610 Sun Kissed

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm Review Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm Review Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm Review
I recently picked up one of the new Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balms (wow, what mouthful) in the shade 610 Sun Kissed. It's a lip balm jumbo pencil that claims to have "lightweight long lasting intense colour and moisture". I definitely agree with the description of them as they are lightweight, have great colour payoff, are smooth and moisturizing on the lips, and are quite long wearing. These are so comfortable on the lips and you get fantastic colour for a tinted balm. They aren't fully opaque like a lipstick but you still can get a beautiful and intense coloured lip while wearing them! 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm Review Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm Review
The shade 610 Sun Kissed is a warm yellow-toned pink. This colour would suit many skintones and I think it's a perfect lip colour to transition into spring and summer with! These balms also have a fairly glossy finish on the lips and are vanilla scented, which is different than some other balm jumbo pencils I've tried which are typically mint scented. I prefer the sweet scent of these though and the glossier finish makes them feel really smooth and moisturizing on the lips. I definitely plan on buying more of these for the springtime! I love my lipsticks, but some days it's nice to have a more low-maintenance lip, but with these I can still get an intense, pretty colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment