Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favourites!

June was a really good month makeup-wise for me. Since I now have a job I was able to splurge a bit more on some products I've wanted and I've loved everything I've gotten recently! Here are my favourite products from June!

1. Rio Rumberry Triple Moisture Body Cream (Bath & Body Works) // I picked this body cream up at the B&BW semi-annual sale for only $4 and it is seriously fantastic. I put it on my arms and legs after I shower and it has a lovely scent and makes my skin super soft! It absorbs really quickly into my skin as well and leaves no greasy residue. I will definitely be buying this cream in more scents in the future! (Hauled)

2. CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation // I just realized that I also put this foundation in my May Favourites but I guess I just love it that much! As you can see, I've already used up most of it. This foundation is a great foundation, especially for the summer. It has SPF 20 in it and has great lasting power. The coverage is medium-full which I prefer and it makes my skin look fantastic!

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // I picked this up this month and have seriously been loving it. It's a very finely milled powder and does a great job of mattifying my face without making it look cakey at all. It's light on the skin and looks very natural!

4. OPI Rainbow Connection // I found this nail polish for 50% off at Trade Secrets this month and I'm so glad I got it. It's rainbow glittery goodness. (NOTD)

5. OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? // This is such a gorgeous red nail polish. It's the perfect summer red since it's brighter than the average red nail polish! I currently have this on my fingers and toes too! (NOTD)

6. Julep Martha // This came in my June Julep Maven box and it is such a lovely creamy pale pink nail polish! I loved wearing this with OPI Rainbow Connection too! (NOTD)

7. Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral // I've only had this for about a week but I love it so much already. It's a gorgeous bright pinky coral, is moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, and lasts for hours. And I love the colour of the tube! What's not to love? (Hauled)

8. MAC Flamingo Lipstick (All About Orange Collection) // This is my first MAC lipstick and I honestly couldn't have picked a better colour. It's such a pretty light coral lipstick that I've been wearing almost daily. (Swatches/Review)

9. MAC Royal Sunset Blush (All About Orange Collection) // I bought this when I bought Flamingo lipstick and this is also my first MAC blush! It's a beautiful light peachy coral that gives such a nice colour to the cheeks. I love it! (Swatches/Review)

10. Maybelline Color Tattoos // I've become addicted to Color Tattoos this month. I finally bought my first one this month and very shortly after I picked up 2 more. The shades I have are Bad To The Bronze, Barely Beige, and Bold Gold. They're so pigmented and smooth and long lasting, I love them! (Swatches/Review)

11. Aqualillies for Tarte Eye & Cheek Palette // I got this from Sephora this month and it's literally all I've worn on my eyes and for my highlight. I've also used the blush and bronzer in here a handful of times but my main loves are the eyeshadows and the cheek highlight! I don't think I've touched my Naked2 palette since I got this and that says a lot (I still love it though of course). It's my perfect summer palette! (Swatches/Review)

1 comment:

  1. I like so many of your favorites! I use the rimmel stay matte powder almost everyday, and I'm a huge fan of the maybelline color tattoos and the vivids lip sticks!

    ReplyDelete