Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favourites

I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday (on Friday)! I had the post saved as a draft on Thursday night and I forgot to publish it yesterday! Sorry about that :/! But here are some of my favourite things from this past week!

I love this! I really want to get some chalkboard paint too!

I love this manicure! I really want to try it out!

Aww, poor shark!

I looove this girl's hair! So pretty!

Charlavail's series of Halloween illustrations! She's selling them as posters here!

This light sculpture! So gorgeous!

This comic about cats. So very accurate.

This project where they combined photography and illustration.

This Bad Lip Reading video. So funny!

~Instagram Faves~

This instagram makeup challenge! I haven't really kept up with it so far, but I'm going to try to do some more of them this month!

I burned my Autumn candle from Bath & Body Works a few times this week and I love the smell of it so much!

This is what I wore on my first day of school! My shirt and ring are from H&M, my shorts are my DIY studded ones, my bag is Material Girl from The Bay, and my nail polish is OPI Just A Little Rosti At This!

No comments:

Post a Comment